Monday, August 15, 2011

THESE ARE THE BULLET POINTS FOR EACH CASE, EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND, FIELD-TESTED.

The case against Debbie Simon, Hudson County Prosecutor's office can be made on one phone call, on Monday, 8/8/11, the Director of Medical Records confirmed, on a tape-recorded conversation, that to her knowledge, Debbie Simon  never requested my medical records from Jersey City Medical Center.  


The hard copies of my medical records are in a locked drawer in the Director of Medical Records locked office, presumably, if Debbie Simon requested these records, the Director, who had to open a locked drawer in her locked office would know about it.


In short, Debbie Simon has been lying for the past two and a half years.  She said was going to do an investigation; according to the Director of Medical Records at Jersey City Medical Center, she never requested my records, some big investigation.  


Notwithstanding, these are not bona fide, real medical records, these records are wholesale fraud [ intentional false statements of material fact plus deliberate omissions ]. 


Moreover, in early 2008, I asked Tracy McQuaide, at the Hudson County prosecutor's office [ telephone: 201-795-6400 ], to request my records from my medical school and that I would show her how my medical school lied, preventing me from going forward with my life, recall Yeshiva University's Associate General Counsel, John Scarfone lied about me in federal court in 2006, after I was named as a witness against him [ scroll down to the 8/5/11 posting on this blog for an example, "Janice Bennett at Columbia University is DANGEROUS TO OTHERS " ].   Had Tracy McQuaide requested my records, I would have shown her how my medical school lied about me, and would never have been physically assaulted and almost MURDERED on Tuesday, 9/30/08.


The Hudson County prosecutor's office has had my file since 2005, with all the information that office needed to show my medical school and Sallie Mae lied to steal money and did nothing about it, even after receiving phone calls from, then, Congressman, now Senator Bob Menendez's office.  

As recently as March 2011, the false records at Jersey City Medical Center were used to inflict harm on me. 

As recently as this month Internal Affairs threatened me when I called to follow-up on my legitimate complaints.

When the state Attorney General's office drop-kicks my complaint back to Hudson County prosecutor, Ed De Fazio [ an elected position ] who sanctioned and endorsed these crimes, and when the FBI in Newark claim to have such a cozy relationship with Debbie Simon and the North Bergen police such that they are biased towards me [ the North Bergen police threatened to kidnap me off the streets, they are friends with DISHONEST North Bergen municipal court Judge Nino Falcone who, frustrated and angry after he lost against me,  lied to a hospital ---see how the propaganda works, he is angry and frustrated, not me  ],  then, we get an independent, federal prosecutor. 

I have hard-copy petitions and online petitions. 


********************************************


The case against Asaf Rosenheim, Yael Jacobs [ file number, A 95 515 643 ], and lawyer Milton L. Meyer, for immigration fraud is already made; Asaf Rosenheim confessed on the witness stand during my landlord-tenant case in summer 2008. 


Some details:  The stupid story we had to listen to was their claim that the immigration office in New York was too busy, the lines were too long, so they came to New Jersey.  


Of course, that makes a lot of sense, the lines were too long in New York, so Asaf Rosenheim put Yael Jacob's name on utility bills and telephone bills to give the false impression that she lived at the apartment in Jersey City, when, in fact, she never did.   


Asaf and Yael [ Yael is a female name ], were supposed to provide immigration with evidence of a shared life !  Asaf is an openly gay man !  And, he was supposed to provide evidence of a shared life with a woman, as in marriage fraud !


In short, Judge Fast and Judge Falcone [ and Mr. Lawrence Sindoni as a court officer ] had ample evidence in their hands to confirm that Asaf Rosenheim, Yael Jacobs, and attorney Milton L. Meyer committed immigration fraud.

Ed De Fazio's position as Hudson County prosecutor is an elected position.  How do you think the people are going to feel about the double-standard in immigration?  When a Spanish person lies to immigration/homeland security they are deported so fast it makes your head spin, but, when an Israeli lies to immigration/homeland security, they give him a job !


******************************************************


The case against municipal court Judge Nino Falcone can be made on just a few documents/facts.


---December 2007, Judge Falcone mailed me a threatening letter.


---On or about January 18, 2008, I got a written "no-contact" order from a criminal court judge [  "how does the landlord enforce his rights ?! "   He does not pay a lawyer/judge from out-of-town to threaten his tenant to the point where she has to get a written "no-contact" order from a criminal court judge ! ].


---On or about January 28, 2008, Judge Falcone violated that order [ less than 10 days, not even a cooling off period ! ].   In short, the notice requirement for an eviction was not met because they were given in violation of a "no-contact" order, the notices were ILLEGAL!  There was no eviction.


----After Judge Fast's erroneous ruling in early September 2008,  my landlords cashed my rent payments on or about 9/25/08 while I still resided in the apartment in Jersey City thereby accepting me as a tenant and waiving all action that they had taken against me, in short, there was no eviction. 

---From the first step to the last step, the entire eviction was ILLEGAL !   I don't have to detail all the stupidity between the first step and the last step, though I well could, the first step was illegal and so was the last; there was no eviction.

---On 10/1/08, nurses notes, "she's being evicted today",  LT 3343-08, is a lie that Judge Falcone told a hospital, ultimately acting on his threats; we were in front of Judge Fast almost a week before, my landlords and their attorney(s) knew there was no eviction, and so did Jersey City Medical Center, I had the court papers in my hands.  

---Jersey City Medical Center denied reality to such an extreme degree that this institution demonstrated that it is DANGEROUS TO OTHERS.

*****************************************
The case against Robert Ruiz can be made on one photograph, the photograph of my landlord slashing my door with a knife.   Robert Ruiz claimed that was my hand in the photograph [ insert page from intentionally falsified medical records here ]. The photograph shows a man's hairy hand, not my hand, my landlord's hand. 

Robert Ruiz denies reality to such an extreme degree that he demonstrates irrefutably that he is psychotic, out of contact with reality and DANGEROUS TO OTHERS.

****************************************
The case against Judge Nesle A. Rodriguez:








No comments:

Post a Comment