Tuesday, September 20, 2011

INTERFERRING WITH THE U.S. MAIL = A FEDERAL CRIME !



I  CONFIRMED THAT THIS  IS  HIS CORRECT MAILING ADDRESS AND HE RECEIVED MAIL FROM ME AT THIS ADDRESS BEFORE, as recently as just a few months ago.

WHO DOES NOT WANT LT. GEN. ROBERT L. CASLEN, JR, A 3-STAR GENERAL, TO RECEIVE HIS MAIL ?

INTERFERRING WITH THE U.S. MAIL IS A FEDERAL CRIME !  Tony Lombardino, a former federal prosecutor, well-known in Queens, was not pleased to hear this, not pleased to see the evidence.

THE BIG PICTURE = THE FLOW OF INFORMATION TO DECISION-MAKERS AND GATE-KEEPERS IS TAMPERED WITH, DELIBERATELY, TO DECEIVE. SOME EXAMPLES:

(1)  The Bronx DA gave incomplete, inaccurate information to Congressman Weiner to deliberately deceive him.  Detective Ranaghan, at the 34 th, NYPD, already confirmed.


(2) Brigadier General Patrick Finnegan, on the West Point campus, a campus OWNED   by the Department of Defense, claimed that he did not know that Congressman Mica's office was trying to make an appointment for me to speak with him for weeks, so did Wiley Deck not call or did BG Finnegan's assistant lie ? 

Either way, its bad.

(3) They tried to stop my phone calls and mail out of prison, I have witnesses.


(4) The mail to a 3-star general is stopped illegally. 

-- 4 Christian generals, attacked; 6 Christian ministers, attacked, one is Rev. Sharpton's friend [ why was Rev. Sharpton's tax-exemption revoked ?  whatever he did is not as bad as what my medical school did ];  
1 Christian school; Senator Grassley, in Washington during the Sonia Sotomayor hearings, I asked, why are you attacking the 6 Christian ministers, they did nothing wrong, they stood up in front of people and said, if you like my work, please donate money to my organization, people did, and now, they are rich, bless them, I wish people would give me money, too, in the Lidya Radin Defense Fund, in fact, when I was in Washington, some military guys tried to stuff money in my pockets when they learned that I was fighting for generals, I was too ashamed to take their money, because we underpay them.
[ so now, at least, you know, Robert Caslen, other military guys were trying to give me money to defend you and the three other generals, "go fight for them" , they told me a few other things, on the streets of Washington, that I suspect, I am not supposed to know ].

No comments:

Post a Comment