Sunday, September 25, 2011

DR. BLAU, WE'RE VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP, ASAP !

Dr. Blau, how can you be a fully self-actualized individual capable of helping others when you are too afraid to turn in your dishonest colleagues when they are DANGEROUS TO OTHERS and have committed crimes, as I have demonstrated?

Who is your supervising psychiatrist ? I have to talk to that person.

I'm turning you in, Dr. Blau, to the New York Psycho-analytical community.  I'm very worried about you, Dr. Blau.  You need professional help, immediately.

You are demonstrating that you are too weak to be a doctor.  

And, I am very concerned about your patients, too. 

PS.  Doctor Rennie and his colleagues at Long Island Jewish Medical Center are not proud of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment