Friday, July 29, 2011

I AM WRITING THE SEQUEL TO THIS WORK: US DOMESTIC POLICY & THE ISRAEL LOBBY...

CLICK ON THIS LINK:

 http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf


I was on the phone with the Harvard professor, trying to get an appointment to talk to him, about the book, Ph.D. thesis, that's part of the reason they drop-kicked me into Riker's, they suppress political ideas.

What does Lt. Gen. Robert Caslen need to be successful ? 

He needs a BOOK !

One that is appropriate to his experience as a persecuted Christian with just enough controversy to get him press, but, not too much, 'cause Walt and Mearsheimer came first.

If he was smart he'd include Adm. Mullen [ a Harvard grad ] and negotiate to earn a Ph.D. in political science, and include Mike and a few others, so that by consulting and collaborating they could all earn an advanced degree.

Plus it has the added bonus of making Mr. Mikey Weinstein, over at Military Religious Freedom Foundation, sick with jealously !   HA !

[ pls. don' t be concerned, I have stuff for Mr. Weinstein, too, very Republican ]

At his level, ghost-writers are considered a perk.

What does Adm. Mullen need to be successful ?  He needs the loyalty of his staff.  How does he get that ?   He gives them opportunities and he vanquishes their enemies.


I don't know how to tell you this, Lt. Col. Kevin Admiral, aid to 4-star General Casey, but, we knew that there were going to be budget-cuts, me, Mr. Sindoni and Ruppert, the court clerk, discussed it, during summer 2008, and I kinda sorta was trying to tell you that you have to prepare your boss, and it kinda sorta came out funny, because they keep beating me up with the spinal injuries, so I kinda sorta have the clinical signs and symptoms of bleeding in the brain, and I was supposed to get surgery, and I kinda sorta have been doing this punch-drunk for a couple of years now, because I won't let those psychopaths touch me, so, I figured out how to solve a problem in internal medicine, which will really piss-off Michael J. Reichgott, MD, because internal medicine is his specialty, and I already demonstrated that I could publish papers in the field of medical education, his special area of research interest, so, basically, he hates me for a number of different reasons [ he stole grant money in 1995 ] notwithstanding professional rivalry, and HE LIED ABOUT ME UNDER OATH [ easy to demonstrate ], he will lose his license to practice medicine, he is dangerous to others.....but, I digress......so when I sent you in to talk to Col. Fetterman and you came out with ......." she's harassing us "....you demonstrated that they reached into Adm. Mullen's office, and that is very frightening.

[ there was this other experiment that I wanted to try, but I have to talk to my professor at Columbia about it, and they illegally barred me from campus, because Martin Bockstein can't tolerate the fact that I am a success in life, it undermines his criminal schemes....he is a psychopath ].

ON TAPE-RECORDED TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS FROM RIKER'S ISLAND, JEFF COX, AT THE PENTAGON, CONFIRMED THAT THERE WHERE " NO TERRORIST THREATS " [ MARLEN ABRAMOVA LIED ], DEBBI SIMON AT THE HUDSON COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE FREAKED OUT, AND CHRISTINE VERNA, M.D., CONFIRMED THAT I APPLIED TO MEDICAL SCHOOL IN 1993, SHE WAS MY T.A. IN A BIO CLASS AT COLUMBIA, AND SHE WROTE ME A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION---IN SUM, RIKER'S ISLAND HAS EVIDENCE THAT I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND THEY SUPPRESSED IT TO CONSPIRE IN CRIMES AGAINST ME [ AND I HAVE MORE EVIDENCE OF RIKER'S ISLAND SURPRESSING THAT THEY KNEW I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND THEY CONTINUED TO LIE ABOUT ME, AND CONCEAL EVIDENCE = CRIMES ].















No comments:

Post a Comment