Monday, July 11, 2011

Evidence for shows one and two: John Scarfone is a liar.

Show one, aired on Friday, June 24, 2011, consisted of, in broad-brushstrokes, some details of my persecution by dishonest doctors and lawyers associated with Yeshiva University's medical school.




Show two, aired on Friday, July 1, 2011, consisted of John Scarfone, a complaining witness against me, has NO CREDITABILITY.   He is  a liar.


2006-John Scarfone lied about me in federal court, claiming that I failed all my classes as a first-year medical student except for Todd Olson's anatomy class, see posted document from that case, posted below, for ease of reference.  I was named as a witness against John Scarfone, Martin Bockstein, Dan Riesel of Sive, Paget & Riesel, Todd Olson, James David, and the medical school.


2009-my medical released 3 documents that showed John Scarfone lied about me in 2006, in federal court, under penalty of perjury, and had a retaliatory motive in pressing false criminal charges against me in 2009, see three performance evaluations from ICM class, Introduction to Clinical Medicine that show I did NOT fail every class as a first-year medical student except for Todd Olson's class, posted below, for ease of reference.


One goal of the malicious prosecution against me was to bully me into signing a contract wherein I would agree never to see my records from Yeshiva University, so that John Scarfone could get away with lying in federal court.   I refused to sign.


The Manhattan District attorney's office demonstrated that it is not a force for good in the world, rather, it is a loaded gun, a weapon, a means of aggression that is used, illegally, to silence innocent victims and political enemies.


The Manhattan District attorney's office had this evidence in its hands for a year BEFORE the farce of my criminal trial, that office knew with absolute certainty that the complaining witnesses against me had NO CREDITABILITY and had a RETALIATORY MOTIVE.


--To enlarge any document for easy viewing, left-click on it, once, pause to bring up the document, and then, left-click, once, one more time.  To return to reading this blog, left click, once, on your Internet Browser's  "BACK" button, usually, a left-facing arrow. 



IN 2006, I WAS NAMED AS A WITNESS AGAINST JOHN SCARFONE, ASSOCIATE GENERAL COUNSEL AT YESHIVA UNIVERSITY.   IN RETALIATION, HE LIED IN FEDERAL COURT ABOUT ME.


" LIDYA RADIN WITH HER INTELLIGENCE, BREATH OF EXPERIENCE, INCISIVE INSIGHT, AND THE ABILITY TO EXPRESS HERSELF, COULD EASILY DOMINATE MOST DISCUSSIONS, BUT THESE STRENGTHS ARE USED JUDICIOUSLY AND HER PARTICIPATION STIMULATES AND GREATLY FURTHERS DISCUSSIONS. "

DR. BLAU WAS MY PROFESSOR, I DID NOT FAIL HIS CLASS [ INTRODUCTION TO CLINICAL MEDICINE, DEMONSTRATING IRREFUTABLY THAT JOHN SCARFONE LIED IN FEDERAL COURT ], HE IS A PSYCHIATRIST WITH OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE, HE WAS AN EXPERT IN ONE COURT CASE, AND NOW, HE IS ACTING LIKE A GREAT BIG COWARD !  PICK UP THE PHONE, DR. BLAU, STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR UPPER-MIDDLE CLASS LIFE-STYLE, AND CALL THE LICENSING BOARDS, TURN IN YOUR DISHONEST COLLEAGUES, THEY ARE DANGEROUS TO OTHERS AND WILL HAVE THEIR LICENSES TO PRACTICE REVOKED.  

"LYDIA RADIN CONTINUED TO ASTOUND  US WITH HER BREATH OF EXPERIENCE, AND DETAILED KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SO MANY VARIED SUBJECTS.  WE CONTINUE TO BELIEVE SHE COULD FIT PERFECTLY WHEREVER SHE SET HER MIND: PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN OR A TOP ACADEMICIAN".
DR. BLAU WILL WATCH HIS STUDENT STALKED THROUGH LIFE LIKE AN ANIMAL AND ALMOST MURDERED, BUT HE WON'T PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL THE LICENSING BOARDS TO PUT A  STOP TO HIS DISHONEST COLLEAGUES.

No comments:

Post a Comment